Thanks for visiting this blog. This is the story of my journey learning how to be an online k-8 teacher. Read about my first year in this position.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Meaping my flashmob

Wow I am the site supervisor for Howell. It's 50 miles away over an hour drive.
I worked Monday night until 730 putting bar code labels on answer documents. I enjoyed learnign that part of the process. Then I was iste supervisor today. Carol was there so it was not all on me. But I was really working and doing some things on my own.
It's hard to meap for a group that does not attend school. We were calling parent who did not show. One swore at me.
The day was a blur. I want to take the time to connect to the students I have in. There are a few of them that are homeschoolers I think I could have more trust with if they saw my face.
I am soooo behind in test grading it's bad - really bad.  and there are things going on in my family and grad school keeping me out four nights this week. I am going to have to schedule time to grade tests over the weekend but I have class all day saturady. lt's bad. I have to set a goal. Ok all tests returned by Thursday at five pm. that's your goal. Thrusday 5pm.
more meaping tomorrow- hopefuly each day will get better. or smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment