So a great thing just happened. My Director called me to talk about data. Yeah I am that geek. We were talking about the seat time waiver and the data the state requires. Since we are a pilot we only get a year at a time seat time waiver.
Based on what Carol said, it's the time of the year when the state starts looking for results on how we are doing.
For the seat time waiver they data showing proficiency. But you have to temper that with progress data. A student could have an 100% on test 20. HOwever that is only 25% done with a year of school in 50% of the year.
Beyond the seat time waiver data, we talked about the Meap data and where we could see the "new" to the system .
I can see that Carol is getting ready to do some pretty big presentations. I hope that I can be a fly on the wall.
I was please Carol called me when she needed someone to use as a sounding board for data. I also liked being part of an administrative conversation. That's where my current interest lies.
No comments:
Post a Comment