5/30/13
The team talked about compensation with Carol today. I was disappointed that this was not a new issue to her. She was aware of it. I think that everyone felt better airing it out. it was handled well on both sides.
New options that came out of it were carrying more students for more money. We now carry 40 kids. If we move that up to 45 kids we can divide the salary that new teacher would have hired across our staff.
It is also on my radar that we have a high school with 35 kids and I can teach English. I would like the extra $$ of carry those kids but it's English and that is the hard subject to grade.
I am glad that we can have more money, but I am really tapped out in terms of time. Hours in a day we becoming a problem. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Personally I hope that there's another admin position created.
No comments:
Post a Comment