As I read others blogs I realize that most of my tweets are not OC but RT. Which is fine. I am not blogging out of a desire for fame or income. But I would like to make them more valuable to the world. I look forward to doing this as we roll out the chromebooks. I want to blog about the issues and solutions.
Thanks for visiting this blog. This is the story of my journey learning how to be an online k-8 teacher. Read about my first year in this position.
Sunday, July 28, 2013
evolution
So it's summer and we are gearing up for the next school year. During the summer I have become addicting to reading twitter as a professional development tool. It's worked very well for me to keep up on the latest events. I have followed reporters in the state hearing for dissolving school districts and passing new education laws. I have attend conferences via the live link. And learned about many conferences to attend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment