So we went through the PD. I am starting to setup my home office. One of things that surprised me is - if you setup an office in your basement, You have to consider the cell phone. I only get one bar int he basement but I get all five on the ground floor.
It looks like my role will be
- grading papers
- monitoring student progress
- interacting weekly with each student
- interacting biweekly with learning guides
- ?????
I am lookng forward to this new style of teaching. I am a pack rat by nature. I have been getting rid of tons of stuff. Throwing out, donating and selling on Craiglist all materials that do not fit my current position. I think my willingness to clear out this other stuff means that I am happy with my current position.
I feel like I have so much more energy. I weight has really been lifted. I am positive and energized for the next stage of my life. I say life instead of career because this is a life change. It will not just impact my classroom but my family and my perceptions.
No comments:
Post a Comment