Note to self.
later you need to write about how establishing relationships with students is so different:
Parents as gateways These parents are great in their involvement. But My requirement is that I need to talk to the students weekly. It's so different from a traditional school. The parents are like a gateway to the student. I appreciate the parents. I think they feel they need to build trust with me before they give my access to their students. Which I understand. I would be the same.
Parent involvement is much greater then traditional schools.
student contact
student impression without the physical piece Another teacher told me she was having a keeping all the kids straight because to us they are just a name on the screen. I was thinking my visual is a name on a screen. All in the same font all in the same color. I am trying to really keep up documentation. I am going to ask the kids to send me pictures and take a screen shoot class picture in adobe connect.
No comments:
Post a Comment