Thanks for visiting this blog. This is the story of my journey learning how to be an online k-8 teacher. Read about my first year in this position.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The first day

Because I do not believe in retyping, I will just post my facebook status here. Mike drove off to school today. I took Dan to high school. Dropped Emily off at her school and came back to the house to work. Honestly I feel quite lost. I don't have to be on line until 8:30. I was hoping normally I would walk during this time but I think I need to get my financial aid straighten out. They open at 8:00. So I might be able to get right in.
Again, I am sad I am at not Madison helping out in the hallways. But I am sooo glad that I am not struggling to invent curriculum for two classes. The Calvert curriculum is great. I will just take awhile to adjust to this new teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment