Thanks for visiting this blog. This is the story of my journey learning how to be an online k-8 teacher. Read about my first year in this position.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

starting out

What the first two days were like. Before this week I was overwhelmed with learning all subjects for two grades. Then the first day of school hit. For the last two days it's been all putting out fires. I find it challenging to keep track of all the issues I need to follow up on. I started spreadsheets, check lists and post it notes. Not sure what will come out in the wash for the best system. I am used to the fight fires in tech support. Not the typical first day of school. Prepping curriculum has all but stopped. I hope I can get back to it tomorrow. That was my goal for today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment