pop I have to get one caffeine and two unleaded.
snacks plus at least two snacks bars.
It's been a long time since I had a full days meeting out in the real world. We have had meetings but they were only half day.
Reflection
It was a great day to have the PD all day to build the team. Lauren really got us to think about how we have hard conversations. I think we expressed concerns over parents but not parent bashing. I do not like when that happens
We talked about how to approach those hard conversations. We talked about where we are now and where we would like to be at April 1st and August 1st.
One thing we talked about was dialogue verses discussion. Dialogue = developing understanding. Discussion = developing a decision. This is one of Carols "tricks" that works very well. She dialogues about something that is happening so when it comes to decision making, we have a common understanding developed.
No comments:
Post a Comment