Thanks for visiting this blog. This is the story of my journey learning how to be an online k-8 teacher. Read about my first year in this position.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

going back??....... standard for personal relationships

How would it feel to be put back in a classroom right now?

I would feel locked into a room and a schedule. I would change my teaching style to change up delivery methods and activities more. I would lack the stama to teach/talk/stand all day.

I would not get the blending of work and home that allows me to run my home life bettter. For example doing laundry as a grade tests.

I would have back that strong connection with students that comes so much easier in the phyiscal world.

But maybe younger people do not need that. Emily is friends - real friends as she expresses it- with at least two people she does nto - well I would say does not know - but she would not. Really she has not seen in person - but she has skped so I wonder if she would feel that she has seen them in person

The standard for personal relationships has globalized also maybe shifted maybe that connection is there in terms of their end of it
maybe it's just my old fashion thinking

so going back?? double edge sword for the same pay I would stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment