I imaged myself moving to the high school perhaps even heading it up. But that's not going to happen. Carol is already mentioning Linda about the high school. I should have know you are not going to head up a program when you are as new and as under educated as I am. People that head up things at oakland schools are older and dr's.
I am not really interested in teaching in the high school. It would be a new system to learn. I would be high school English which is a lot of papers to grade. I would go to the high school to be principal. but not a teacher.
Based on the conversations Carols is having she sees me working summer school - which I want too. There are hints she sees me doing the same job next year. But Dee is the math teacher. I would rather she teach Algebra. My first choice would be to be a principal of middle or elementary or k-8. I am interested to know if she will ask me to do parent meetings. That will be one sign.
I think as a group the team looks to me as a leader. Samantha needs to feel that she is a leader too. But that's her ego coming out. I hope they do see me as a collaborative leader. not a directional leader. ...... spring board to new post
No comments:
Post a Comment