Thanks for visiting this blog. This is the story of my journey learning how to be an online k-8 teacher. Read about my first year in this position.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

where does leardership come from

I think as a group the team looks to me as a leader. S needs to feel that she is a leader too. But that's her ego coming out. I think I was like that when I was younger.I hope they do see me as a collaborative leader. not a directional leader. ...... spring board to new post

and here we are in the new post.

Leadership in people comes from very different places. Some people, it is a competitive edge. It's a drive to be the best. They gather lessers as currency and conquer equals. betters are targets to shoot at.

Some people are servant leaders where they are there for a purpose. to gather others to that good work. They raise up others and leverage equals. betters are examples to learn from.

Some people are natural leaders. They do what's right and in doing that draw others. Lessers learn and equals benefit from pieces they can contribute to the good work. betters are where they are going.

what type of leader are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment