Hi VLAC Teachers!
We would very much like to include your positive
experience(s) with VLAC in our upcoming media student recruitment launch. If
you would be willing to send me a very short “testimonial” paragraph with your
personal thoughts on the past school year (e.g.: teaching, curriculum,
students), we would very much like to include your voice in the 2013-14 program
promotion. Prospective VLAC parents will be very interested in what you have to
say!
Jean (our social media "guy")
Jean
I am not sure if this is what you want. I can revise if
it does not fit what you need.
Wow what an amazing school year this has been! Reflecting
back on the first half of the year, I so happy to be part of this program. For
parents, this program gives you the support from both other homeschooling
parents and certified Michigan teachers. You no longer have to spend time and
money figuring out what to teach and when to teach it. You can get right to teaching
your child. For students, this program gives
you a strong education with a flexible schedule.
I feel more connected to my students and parents in this
program than traditional schooling. We are a team to develop the learner. This
program offers a laser tight focus on developing the individual learners to
master the curriculum.
Thanks so much,
Julie Alspach
Virtual Learning Academy
Consortium
248 310-6885
No comments:
Post a Comment