Thanks for visiting this blog. This is the story of my journey learning how to be an online k-8 teacher. Read about my first year in this position.

Friday, January 18, 2013

the daily grid

My thoughts on coming back after Christmas break

So we are back the daily grid of being a virtual teacher. The worst part is specific to our program because it's the grading. It's so stupid that I spend time grading PDF that are multiple choice and matching. Scantron would be better then this. My own kids in the brick and motor school do moodle- Hey we have moodle!!

Wow I just had the idea of us porting those tests into moodle. We could do it. cut and paste! I think I could get the whole middle school done in a summer.Core, GCS, and Science it would work for. Math you may still need to should your work.

There are some issues that I would like the team to discuss. how to we make them go somewhere else to take a test? We could not stop. Would they use offline? Skipping tests? resetting tests for retry?


Lauren Childs said at our last pd "You are who you are waiting for"

No comments:

Post a Comment